Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Disney's Up


I wanted to get some different views of the movie so I tried some different sites and different searches. First is just a typical review from an online source which is NJ.com. Then I went to you tube to find a video review which I found from NY Post.com. I was looking for a bad review of the movie but had a hard time searching and finding one. Perhaps I just don't know how I would have to search for that information, perhaps Disney is using its wiley ways to hide that information from us. On the other hand I wanted to find a kid's review or the movie. I found a kids site for movie reviews but I am sure it is run by adults. Still I was able to see some clips and I am looking forward to seeing the movie but I am reading to watch it with a critical mind.

Up Review from NJ.com

NYpost.com movie review













Kidsworld movie review of Disney's Up

2 comments:

  1. I Don't think you could find a more positive review, I guess he liked it. I liked your tomato story in the previous post, it makes a good point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also had a difficult time finding any negative reviews of the movie. Some reviewers felt it was a little "dark". I also was unable to find any reviews regarding the social significance of the movie.

    ReplyDelete